Monday, August 1, 2011

Joseph's Birthday

Joseph officially turned 7 on July 25th but as always the birthday celebrations were spread out over about a month.  Starting with Grandpa and Baba coming at the end of June to take him out shopping for his new race track.  Followed by Gamma and Pop Pop's never ending stream of mail present including bubbles, bathing suits and cars.

Joseph had seven kids join him at the local mini putt for some golf and hot dogs on his birthday.  Unfortunately we had a stomuch flu run through the house which left me out of commission but luckily super awesome Dad took the reins, made cupcakes, goodies bags and wrangled all the kids at the party.  Thanks to everyone who sent presents and called to sing happy birthday Joseph had a great birthday.

Super awesome cupcakes in a cone made my super awesome Dad!











I took tonnes of pictures it was really the only thing I could do but the lighting was terrible.  It was an indoor golf dome that I think used to be the bat cave.














We all had lots of fun with the bubbles Gamma sent but I think Isabella liked them the most.









Enjoying left over cupcakes and chips from the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment