Grandpa and Baba came for a visit and we managed to go to a Goldeye's Game, out for a lovely dinner (just the adults), we went swimming, to the zoo, the children's museum, Joseph's school, had a mini birthday party for Baba and we performed a heart warming rendition of O Canada in the backyard while Grandpa made smores. Unfortunately (mostly for Jeremy) there was a lot of red wine and as a result I may have forgotten to bring out the camera as much as I should have so there aren't many pictures.
| Baba's Birthday Party |
| Grandpa getting the fire ready. I am pretty sure Grandpa let Joseph use a match. |
| I really didn't need to take too many pictures of Baba as she enjoyed doing this almost every night. |
| The smores looked better than they tasted. Next time no kit I will make my own. |
| Grandpa and Baba thank you for a great visit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment