Wow I am really behind on my blogging so I am going going to post some pictures to help bring everyone up to speed. At the end of May we had our first visitors from Ontario Gamma and Pop Pop. Our Visit included several trips to the park, Joseph's school, the zoo, some cupcake baking, swimming and several trips to the bulk barn.
| This sign looked much better without the garbage in the background. |
| Joseph eager to show Gamma his snake diorama. |
| Taste testers for the cupcake icing. |
| Gamma took this picture of the kids quietly reading on the couch after I complained that they can't sit still and be quiet for even two minutes. |
| Pop Pop running some basketball drills. |
| I tried to keep her out of the puddles but it is hardly worth the effort. |
| Thanks for coming to visit us Gamma and Pop Pop we had a blast. |
No comments:
Post a Comment