 |
| Joseph waiting for his ride to school out front our house. |
 |
| Snow bank beside our house. |
The Dunton crew has safely arrived and are starting to feel a little more at home. I sat down last night and looked around and realized that there was not a single box in sight the only thing left a couple of pictures sitting out waiting to be hung. Without any fuss we can make our way to Jeremy's work, Joseph's school, the YMCA and the Bulk Barn and really what else do you need.
Joseph is in school and seems to be adjusting well. He likes the three recess breaks instead of two and that they have gym everyday. Joseph now gets a ride into school with a classmate who is also our neighbour which has been great. While it is only a 15 min walk to school I really didn't like taking the girls out in the sometimes -30 weather. We are all looking forward to the spring so we can get out and ride our bikes and meet our neighbours.
Isabella and Madeline (and me as well for that matter) are stuck inside a little more than I would like as we could not get them into swimming lessons like we did Joseph. There is a waiting list for both their particular classes but luckily our Y has an indoor playground that is just the right size for Joseph and Isabella. Madeline is still a little too small.
We keep ourselves pretty busy indoors with crafts, dressing up, watching movies, reading books and baking. The girls are both getting into dressing up. Isabella pretends to be sleeping beauty, Daddy is the handsome prince and I am the evil witch (unless of course Daddy is not around then I am promoted to handsome prince).
Madeline is still not talking much other than Hi and Mama and Dada but "chatters" constantly and clearly understand directions and feels comfortable moving through the routine of our day. She is at one of my favourite baby stages, eats everything and anything you put in front of her, understands you enough to follow simple direction, doesn't put up much fuss because she is just happy to be part of whatever is going on around her and most importantly doesn't talk.
 |
| Thanks Tante Leah for these super awesome dresses. We wear them all the time for dress up or just hanging around. |
 |
| Daddy gets in on the crafting action! |
 |
| Wow you can tell Madeline is the third baby...here kid have some sticks and a plastic bag. |
 |
| As you can see glitter glue requires your full concentration. |
 |
| Isabella likes to make playdoh pie. |
 |
| Joseph takes a break from playdoh to talk to Gamma. |
 |
| Just happy to be part of the action. |
 |
| Isabella and Madeline are big helpers around the house. While I empty the dishwasher they decide to reorganize the tupperware cupboard. Thanks! |
 |
| And while I put the tuperware back the way I like it they empty the dishwasher I just loaded. Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Joseph didn't really want me to post this picture but I couldn't resist. Another way we pass the time around here is a game Daddy invented called basketball wrestle. Sometimes there are injuries usually to Daddy's back but this time Joseph took a hit with some good old fashion rug burn on the nose. |
Well I guess that is it for now. I hope next time I post I have some more outdoor photos to post but we still have another two months of winter so don't be surprise to see more dress up pictures. I know that many of you can get Breakfast Television Winnipeg but if you can't you can always check out the website where they post clips from the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment